Tuesday, March 10, 2009

An ode to all those things that confuse a teenager's vulnerable mind.


I was reading my own blogs for a change. Amazingly enough, i found out new things. Why are some things just so strange? "Incongruous" fits well here.

I love to repeat this and with good reason: "I have time" With a burst of intelligence and creativity quite unexpected of me, i decided to wallow in some deep contemplation, you know, transcendental ideas.(i don't exactly know the meaning, but there, i was thinking along those lines.) And i felt lightheaded after the hour which spent thinking.(pig-headed is another probable explanation but i prefer light headed for purely personal reasons.)

Sometimes i get so absorbed in fiction that i begin to confuse my facts and the other times i get so absorbed in facts that i forget that theres something beyond facts. And hence i shuttle back and forth and thats basically the way i do things. And i don't do all that well but not all that path either.

Some people can write short stories that strike a chord, the stories aren't necessarily extraordinary, its the idea, the little nuances that make them original and hence less/more than ordinary. No, i am not showing of my inside knowledge or expertise about the topic but i just realised these and i feel i want to write it all down.My Blog page looks happy and chirpy with calvin all over it so thats where i decided to write.

Some say that seeing is believing. Some say that seeing is not necessarily believing. Some say that even not seeing is sometimes believing. Now, i know i am quoting all of these out of context but i... it strikes me as weird. Confusingly weird. Exasperatingly weird. You get the message.

Another thing, isn't whatever we write basically plagiarism? Nothing wrong with me, but i just had this idea, stupid idea, but an idea nonetheless.

The Wall-E track "down to earth" evokes complex thoughts and feelings.

Isn't there a subtle difference between "pensive" and "ruminative"? Thought so.

I cant believe Einstein was the first one to propose the theory of relativity. I think its impossible no one did it earlier. Its all relative!

And is there any real reason behind the existence of the word "inevitable" in the dictionary?

The word magical contains seven letters. How come i never noticed it before, hm?
It is magically confusing!

All of the statements above are interrelated. I know that much but how or why, i have no idea. I don't expect anyone to relate to this blog, its impossible. Period. Its just so confusing. But then...*grin*-

"Alls well that ends well"

"did u think, u were tricked?
By the future u picked?"
.............Theres something in those lines...
(i am not being really sincere to the lyrics but, it isn't likely to harm anybody is it?)

2 comments:

Rohan said...

All writers are plagiarists, my man. We get our inspiration from the whole world around us.
We have time now, don't we?

Rara Avis said...

"Sometimes i get so absorbed in fiction that i begin to confuse my facts and the other times i get so absorbed in facts that i forget that theres something beyond facts. "

That's what I do all the time as well.

Seeing is NOT equal to believing.

Yes, you couldn't be righter about plagiarism.

""did u think, u were tricked?
By the future u picked?" " What song is that?

I love this blog post. There is something so relatable about its randomness. And does the word relateble exist? Or is it your innovation?

I loved this blog, really! :D