Monday, April 6, 2009

United its languid. Individually its depressing. Somehow its deceptive.

I am closing this blog down indefinitely. Due to some complex/simple mental problems, I don't feel like continuing. I'll just hope i get inspired quickly to write stuff again. Till then.

Times like these, nothing fits. Nothing works.

I end with a few words. Completely random. But not disconnected.

Originality. Eminence. Trial. Points. half.
Disappointment. Hesitation. Open. (In)Significance
Tale. Wish. Exasperation. Comparison. Eyes.
Complex. Change. If. Only. Maybe.
Just like that. Yes. And No.

3 comments:

Rohitashwa said...

u just decided to close down ur blog when u were producing ur best writing. This is another marvel. Really, come on, come back soon. Even punctuations are getting better. COME BACK QUICK!

Anushka said...

Everybody's closing down their blogs. Is this some strange sign?

Rara Avis said...

Don't worry, he won't. I won't let him.