Monday, January 26, 2009

High time.



High time i stopped blogging. No, this decision isn't driven by any sort of hatred for blogging but because i like blogging. That sounds strange, eh?
Its the only things that prompts me to come online every now and then to see if anyone commented on my blog and every alternative day to post.Hence, high time i stopped.
So, Ladies and gentlemen and others, brothers and Debarun's sisters, I officially announce that my blog, DRY SENTIMENTS, is closing down indefinitely. Might drop in if the going gets too tough, though. Wonderful stress-buster, this. But i'll try to abide by my resolution that i wont blog before 7th of March. All those rude people smiling in relief, don't worry, i will compensate with multiple entries a day, after 7th March, that fateful day...
Adios. :-)...:-(
Everyone will forget...but the temporary internet files and cookies will remember.

3 comments:

Rara Avis said...

People, deer. NOT "peoples".

"Its the only things that prompts to come online every now and then to see if commented on my blog and every alternative day to post."
For some people (people not peoples), it MIGHT be so that this blog is what prompts them to come online every now and then, acts as oxygen during these tough times, and each new blog entry with its own unique touch of novelty makes the day seem fresher!

*MIGHT*, I said!

Dev said...

Right "might". I might be pleased as a punch then. *Might* i said too.

Unknown said...

well......dont be so sad buddy....m gonna remember as well.....lol.all d best