Friday, January 16, 2009

whats done is done. sigh!

Monotony has set in,again and within two days. I did not quite realise how much i was really looking forward to the path finders. Back in the middle of December, both Roro and Rohan had asked me "How are you going to spend so many days without interaction with anyone?"
I did not understand them. Short sighted that i was, their word did not make any particular sense. Now, fellows, i get it and the idea of spending something like a month n a half cooped up in my room, alone, is scary. And claustrophobic.
Pathfinders at-least gave me an opportunity to go out and talk to people, so what if the tests didn't go all that well? I have decided to accept the advice of some one. "High time you stopped getting worked up because of these mock tests." But of course in hindsight, after all the tests are over. I have this special relation with hindsight. I always look back and think this could have been so much better! And i also wasted so much time! Man, the syllabus freaks me out everyone time i think about it, the frequency of which has increased dramatically! Wish i had better time management skills!

4 comments:

Rohan said...

Better time management skills? Come on, my man! We all look back and wonder about what could have been. Hell, Shelley actually devoted an entire ode to this topic. But I think that its these very mistakes you lament which make our lives so interesting and fulfilling.
The syllabus has been freaking me out since August 2007, Rick, my man- join the club. I founded it, you know.

Dev said...

:-) yes, i will but will that make a difference? i will STILL keep wasting my time...its path! And well the syllabus freaked you out, so u took some steps, its too late for me now. :-(

Unknown said...

hey...c'mon y do i feel lyk u r among dt species who thnk they r d 1st ones to sit 4 mads?????my goodness i also sat 4 mads n bak thn i also din bothr bout chatting n blogging all day...bt still din feel ths level of frustration.....c'mon man only a mattr of 1 month...then-whoosh-there it goes away leaving u happy n contended,surely...dnt worry buddy
it's not dat monstrous as i had 1ce thot n as u r extravaggating nw....lolz

Rara Avis said...

Right, so the comment has gone to your inbox instead! Check it there.